Get winter-ready and contact us today to lock in your price by enrolling in the Northern Lakes Propane 2019-2020 Propane Pre-Buy Contract. Gallons remaining are limited, so act fast! Click here to see our 2019-2020 Propane Pre-Buy!
What are you waiting for?
The best time to start planning for winter is right now. We can help by arranging for early season fills, automatic deliveries with our Forecasted Delivery Program and Precision Tune-Ups on your propane heating and water heating equipment. Consider installing propane gas and carbon monoxide detectors for additional security. Remote temperature and tank monitoring systems are also available.
We commit to exceeding your expectations with dependability, customer service and experience. We can make your transition easy when choosing Northern Lakes Propane to be your provider. If you are newly purchasing or renting a property with propane service, here is a step-by-step checklist for you:
- Ask the previous (current if renting) homeowner or real estate agent for previous supplier information
- Read the level gauge on the propane tank and record the tank reading
- Call Northern Lakes Propane at (715) 634-4841
We will do the following for you:
1. Set up a free Gas System Check if necessary or needed
2. Offer pricing options for deliveries
3. Schedule a propane delivery if needed
4. If you are purchasing or building the home, we will send you a lease packet including a NO FEE lease for the tank, information on propane gas systems & general information about the Northern Lakes Cooperative.
If you are building a home with propane service, call us early in the project so our propane technicians and coordinator can help you choose tank size, location and best options for your propane needs.
Read more in this article, Build with Propane Guide Residential Edition Brochure.